Le Dimore di Paola di Vito Paparella (hereinafter “Le Dimore di Paola“) will process your personal data in accordance with EU Regulation No. 2016/679 “General Data Protection Regulation” (hereinafter “GDPR”) laying down rules on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and rules on the free movement of such data.
The processing of information concerning Customers will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, and protection of confidentiality.
Processing of personal data means any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, even if not recorded in a database, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, preservation, processing, selection, blocking, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction.
Pursuant to art. 13 of the GDPR, Le Dimore di Paola provides the following information:
NATURE OF THE DATA
The personal data that Le Dimore di Paola usually collects and uses include, without limitation:
– name, date and place of birth, personal contact data, documents proving identity;
– correspondence, in case of direct contact by the Customer;
– feedback on the service offered by Le Dimore di Paola (e.g. reviews).
The processing of personal data provided by subjects under the age of sixteen is lawful if accompanied by the authorisation of the holder of parental responsibility of which identification data and identification document will be acquired.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
Le Dimore di Paola undertakes to process the Customer’s acquired data only to the extent necessary for the purposes indicated below:
– for the management and performance of pre-contractual and contractual obligations;
– to execute the established relationship, including related or ancillary activities or the provision of related services requested by the Customer;
– to provide the Customer with information on our products, services, initiatives, invitations to events and events organized by Le Dimore di Paola;
– for the management of receipts and payments;
– to comply with the obligations laid down by the rules of civil and/or tax law;
– for the management of the website of Le Dimore di Paola.
NATURE OF GRANT AND CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL
Le Dimore di Paola collects and processes data with the Customer’s consent. By using and consulting the website www.ledimoredipaola.it, Visitors and Customers explicitly approve this information and consent to the processing of their data in relation to the methods and purposes described, including any dissemination to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service.
The provision of data and consent to the collection and processing is optional.
Failure to provide and/or consent to the processing of data by the Customer for the purposes described will have the effect of the impossibility to contact the Customer and to process his/her requests including any request for reservations of stays at our structures, or send him communications.
COMMUNICATION TO OTHER PARTIES
In addition to the communications made to comply with current and contractual legal obligations, the data collected may be disclosed for the purposes indicated at:
– credit institutions and/or freelancers that our structure uses that provide accounting, tax, legal, commercial advice;
– Public Authorities and Administrations, only in the execution of transactions and/or transactions requested by you, and/or for legal obligations;
– to third party service providers, where communication is necessary for the fulfilment of the contract.
DURATION OF THE PROCESSING
All data collected will be stored for a period of time necessary for the purposes for which they were processed, and in any case not exceeding 12 months. Upon expiration, personal data will be automatically deleted, that is anonymized permanently and not reversible.
DISSEMINATION OF DATA
The data will not be disseminated. Le Dimore di Paola guarantees the protection of the personal data provided and undertakes all reasonable efforts to protect its IT facilities from external intrusion and to use the information in the manner chosen by the Customer.
Le Dimore di Paola di Vito Paparella, in the person of its legal representative pro-tempore.
VAT number: 08794030729
Registered office: via Bitonto 25 – 70026 – Modugno (Bari)
Tel: (+39) 3792314766
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
We remind you that you can know/ask for rectification and/or oppose the processing of your personal data at any time, by sending a simple email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request will be processed as soon as possible, and in any case within 15 days of receipt. For greater transparency we report below the rights recognized by the GDPR:
– request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning the Customer (right of access);
– receive indications about origin, logic, purpose and methods of processing;
– receive intelligible communication thereof;
– request updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation in anonymous form;
– the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
This policy was updated on 01 March 2023.